*This "website" refers to the following domain (including its sub-domains): sugihara-museum.jp
- Copyright and trade marks
The intellectual property rights (including trademarks and copyrights) of the information provided on this website including individual documentation, photographs, video, music, sound and any other related literary works (hereinafter referred to as “Content”), are the property of one or more of the following: the Chiune Sugihara Memorial Hall; Yaotsu-cho; the Incorporated Nonprofit Organization of the Chiune Sugihara Visa for Life; and Taisho Shuppan (publishing).
The reproduction, public transmission, distribution, modification or deletion of content contained in this website by users without prior permission from the copyright holder(s) is a violation of the copyright law.
Please refer to the following site for information on copyrights:
- The Chiune Sugihara Memorial Hall makes no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, usefulness, certainty or other aspects of the Content (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) provided on this website. The Chiune Sugihara Memorial Hall assumes no responsibility for any damages that may occur as a result of the use of the Content.
- The Chiune Sugihara Memorial Hall reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the website, including its structure, terms of usage, URL or Content without prior notice. The Chiune Sugihara Memorial Hall reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the website without prior notice.
- Prohibited conduct
In using this website, you are prohibited from engaging in the following acts:
- Conduct which may be detrimental to the Memorial Hall or other third parties.
- Libelous or damaging actions taken against Memorial Hall products or services as well as actions bearing the potential of the same.
- Libelous or damaging actions taken against Memorial Hall officers and employees as well as actions bearing the potential of the same.
- Conduct which offends or which may offend public order and morals, or denigrate the trust in or integrity of the Memorial Hall.
- Criminal acts or actions, as well as those having the potential to lead to illegal behavior.
- Conduct which violates or infringes upon applicable laws and regulations, or which has the potential of the same.
- Misleading conduct implying that a cooperative relationship or partnership exists between the Memorial Hall and source sites, or which has the potential to imply the acknowledgment, guarantee, support or sponsorship of the same.
- The use of frame links or link forms which might impair the clarity of this website.
- About Links
Please observe the rules stated within 'Section 4. Prohibited conduct'. It is not necessary to contact the Memorial Hall prior to linking to this website. (Links by third parties other than those contained in the Memorial Hall website stemming from its website or leading to it shall be referred to as "Linked Sites" hereinafter.)
Linked Sites are operated and managed under the responsibility of their respective operators and are not under the management of the Memorial Hall. The terms of usage for the respective Linked Sites should be observed. The Memorial Hall will not assume responsibility for the content on the Linked Site or for any damages or liabilities arising from third party use of the same.
The existence of links to this site or stemming from this site do not imply or represent the recognition, guarantee, support, or endorsement of any products, services or companies presented by the Linked Site by the Memorial Hall.
- No promises, either express or implied, are made to maintain the information or URLs contained in this site, and material may be modified, discontinued or deleted without prior notice.
- Linked Site administrators are responsible for fixing broken URL links and maintaining them on their respective sites.
- The Memorial Hall will not assume responsibility for damages arising from links to this site sustained by Linked Sites, their operators, website visitors or third parties.
- Links to pages on this site should include the 'Title' specified on the page.
- Linking to the website is not permitted in the following cases:
The deletion of links to this website will be requested in applicable cases.
- Where the website linking to this website libels or defames the Memorial Hall, its officers or employees.
- Where the website linking to this website defames or denigrates our products or service.
- Where the website linking to this website is deleterious to public order and morals, or could otherwise harm the trustworthiness or dignity of the Memorial Hall.
- Where the website linking to this website is involved in criminal acts or potential criminal acts.
- Where the website linking to this website is in violation of or infringes upon applicable laws and regulations.
he Memorial Hall recognizes the importance of personal information and has policies to protect private information protection.
Private information gathered from site users will be used and managed in strict accordance with the Memorial Hall's privacy policies.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on the user's computer by the website to identify users. They are used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Based on the contract between The Chiune Sugihara Memorial Hall and the third party dealing with the consignment of operation of transmitting advertisements, we may provide either part or all of the information collected from cookies to the third party (this does not include any personal information which may enable the identification of the user). In this case, the third party may use the information collected from cookies to display Memorial Hall advertising or other ads which are registered outside of our website based on user interests on the user's computer.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any advertisements, you can unsubscribe at the ad website by changing the settings there.
Google Ads settings
facebook ad opt out page
Network Advertising Initiative ad opt out page
Recommended system requirements
This website is best viewed with the latest version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
The use of unsupported terminal settings, browsers or applications may cause the site to display improperly.
If any technical information which is provided on this website, or any program or products the user may have purchased on this website is to exported or provided to non-residents for export to foreign countries, all applicable laws and regulations, such as those contained in the “Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act” and the “Export Administration Regulations, must be observed.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
All disputes in relation to this website shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court as the court of first instance
Please use the “Inquiry Form” to contact us.
Inquiry Form >